VICTORY IS BEYOND FEAR
(डर के आगे जीत है)
प्रस्तुत लेख में मन से भय अथवा डर की भावना को हटाकर सफलता की मार्ग पर डट कर आगे बढ़ने सम्बन्धी महत्वपूर्ण विब्दुओं पर प्रकाश डाला गया है I डर व्यक्ति का मनोवैज्ञानिक मानसिक अवस्था है जो किसी भी चुनौतियों को स्वीकार करने से रोकता है I यह अवस्था असफलता का कारण बनता है I अतः यह आवश्यक है कि व्यक्ति अपने मन में बिठाए डर को समाप्त करके चुनौतियों का समाधान करे और पूरी तल्लीनता के साथ विजय पथ पर अग्रसर हो I
Fear of failure in the examination, interview, loss of job, drowning, falling from a height, etc are numerous examples in our day to day lives, which pulls down and create a feeling /state of mind to remain within comfort zone. This emerges due to threat or change for which we are not ready to accept. This is a powerful, natural and primitive human emotion which is expressed physically and/or psychologically. This is a state of afraid of trying or doing some new thing and breaking the comfort zone. It also occurs when a person feel afraid of failure and people will laugh at him. Fear also envelopes the mind of a person who lacks confidence and experience.
The most prevalent fear, presently the whole world is experiencing, is from pandemic COVID 19. People are most concerned with their health, loss of job, loss of business, disruption of education, no classes due to closure of schools/colleges etc. When a person experiences fear he/she starts showing certain symptoms such as: chest pain, chills, dryness of mouth, nausea, rapid heartbeat, shortness of breath, sweating, trembling, upset stomach etc. Fear diminishes the levels of self-confidence, strength and abilities of an individual and ultimately leads to failure.
How to Remove Fear from the Mind: Fear obviously is taken as great barrier/hurdle in development/growth process in the career. This creates a negative personality and causes of failure. In order to erase fear from the mind and lead a successful positive life, the sense of fear is not at all required to nurse in the mind. This may be calculated as: more fear, high failure vice-versa no fear, high success. The following steps may be considered to overcome fear:
- Develop creative and innovative mind: He/ She may try to do the work in different ways than what others do. Small changes collectively bring big success. Feeling of fear will not come on the way and this will give pleasure when achievement is done in changed situation.
- Conquer the challenges/ obstacles and remove from the ways.
- Believe on yourself and your work, never confused.
- Don’t lose your courage, because it shows possibilities and opportunities.
- Build up your faith to succeed.
- Take right decisions by asking yourself and get right answers which would give you satisfaction and pleasure.
- Keep your knowledge and skill always updated to remove fear from the mind.
- Be flexible in your thoughts and listen other’s views.
Steps to accept the challenges/Threats: Threats and challenges are part and parcel of our lives. So, we need to develop our personalities to accept challenging situations. The following points may be considered in this regard:
- Know your and your work’s strength, weakness, opportunities and threats (SWOT).
- In case of your weak points, take assistance/advices from others.
- Acquire/update your knowledge and skill on the work which you are going to perform.
- To understand threats and evolve strategy, take help from professional persons.
- Accept the challenges/threats and list out their characteristics.
- Make up your mind to work out solutions of the challenges/threats.
- Believe and do in a team work.
- Documentation of the work done by you is a must for ready reference at any time.
When an individual keeps on trying to solve the problem(s), he/she enhance his/her knowledge, skill and experience and ultimately increase his/her self-confidence. In other words, when confidence level increases, he/she becomes more and more fearless or audacious and solves the problems with balance mind. Those who fail to find out the solutions of any problems, he/she must be congratulated because he/she is the process of learning, building confidence, becoming fearless and gaining experience. He /she is better than those who try to do nothing and gossip. He/she possesses positive mind and learns from the mistakes. Mistakes are the proof that he/she is trying.
Victory is succeeding over struggle which could be possible only when the person eradicate the state of fear from his/her mind. This is a state of achieving the target or goal after struggle.
Conclusion: Once a person breaks his/her comfort zone and struggle to accomplish his/her objective/goal, his/her confidence, fearlessness, experience, belief, faith and courage lead him/her to victory. Fear is just a state of mind which discourages a person to accept the threats and challenges. This situation does not allow the person to be successful in his/her life and always curses his/her luck, blames others, remains in confusion, and lacks in taking appropriate decision at right time, right place, and right way.
Victory is only possible when there is no fear and mind is well organized. There is also needed to keep on changes in work style while delivering goods which enhances the psychological feeling of gaining victory. He/she must make up his/her mind for “STUBBORN FOR VICTORY (जिद्दी जीत के लिए)”
Dr. Sushil Kumar
B.Sc. (Hons), MBA, PhD
Joint Secretary, Professor In-Charge & Head (Dept. of Management Studies), Institute of Science & Management, Ranchi (Jharkhand).
Project Consultant, M/s Pronia Technologies Pvt. Ltd, Ranchi (Jharkhand).
Empanelled Consultant, Asian Development Bank, Manila, Philippines.
Mob. + 91 969412325/ + 91 9955032226
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
face book: Sushil Kumar; Whattsapp: +91-9694123257 • Retd. Assistant Director (Level-12), Ministry of MSME, Govt. Of India.
• Hon. General Secretary, Ranchi Management Association, Ranchi.
• Secretary (Bihar, Jharkhand & Chhattisgarh Chapter), Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS), Hyderabad.
• Mentor, Reinforce intellectual Properties Association (RIPA), New Delhi.
• Member (BoD), Centre for Education, Ranchi.
• Member (Spl. Team), Farz Foundation, Kanke, Ranchi.
• Nominated Faculty, National Innovation and Start-up Policy Implementation Team, Ministry of Education’s Innovation Cell, AICTE, New Delhi.
• Author of the book “Entrepreneurship Development in India.”