- Your talent,
- Your ability and competency,
- Your strength,
- Nature of job matching to your choice,
- Working environment around your workplace,
- Your relationship with the colleagues.
- Keep on adding values to your talent,
- Prove your talents in achieving desired outcomes,
- Practice your talent,
- Value and believe your work and workplace,
- Your integrity and cordial relation with your colleagues,
- Adoptability, accountability and self-motivation.
- Build a professional resume,
- Develop your own networking,
- Get ready to take full responsibility,
- Bear strong desire for perfect performance,
- Personal branding dictating your specific traits,
- Always set standards for doing any work,
- Make documentation
- Update your knowledge, skill and wisdom as per organizational needs.
Where will I be position myself after five years with the help of what I am doing (my action) every day?
Monitor and evaluate yourself every day.
Where have I to pay more attention for career progression?
Engage yourself more in result oriented activity. Avoid spending your time on least important work.
Which wrongness and rejection have pulled me down?
Learn from the mistakes and reform yourself aiming to your target).
Know what people expect from you?
Your image may not be good among the people. Don’t worry; always ask yourself what people expect from you.
Are the people creating trouble to you or helping to you?
List such people. Appreciate them telling their good actions.)
Don’t be proudly. It is a limited resource.
Develop right thinking.
It is wrong to always think where to invest time and strength.
Everybody likes to remain in comfort zone. But always try to keep yourself outside the comfort zone.
”Let the things go” creates tension. But bearing the tension from the beginning makes the work or life tasteless.
Make your plan error proof after consulting your boss and people who are concerned to it.
It is CHAMATKAAR to keep desire to know more and more information.
Build up the team.
Always know 3 things: (i).types of desires you want to have, (ii). On what issues you should believe; and (iii). What type of work you should do.
Always learn from the situation.
It is good if there is a problem.
Be ready to take challenge.
Whatever is happening in your life, it is helpful to move forward in your life.
Dr. Sushil Kumar
B.Sc. (Hons), MBA, PhD
Joint Secretary, Professor In-Charge & Head (Dept. of Management Studies), Institute of Science & Management, Ranchi (Jharkhand).
Project Consultant, M/s Pronia Technologies Pvt. Ltd, Ranchi (Jharkhand).
Empanelled Consultant, Asian Development Bank, Manila, Philippines.
Mob. + 91 969412325/ + 91 9955032226
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
face book: Sushil Kumar; Whattsapp: +91-9694123257 • Retd. Assistant Director (Level-12), Ministry of MSME, Govt. Of India.
• Hon. General Secretary, Ranchi Management Association, Ranchi.
• Secretary (Bihar, Jharkhand & Chhattisgarh Chapter), Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS), Hyderabad.
• Mentor, Reinforce intellectual Properties Association (RIPA), New Delhi.
• Member (BoD), Centre for Education, Ranchi.
• Member (Spl. Team), Farz Foundation, Kanke, Ranchi.
• Nominated Faculty, National Innovation and Start-up Policy Implementation Team, Ministry of Education’s Innovation Cell, AICTE, New Delhi.
• Author of the book “Entrepreneurship Development in India.”